View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Post Thays, through the years...

It seems another forum member, our friend Sosed, is a big fan of Thays and would like to see more photos of her?? Well, i say that's reason enough for bumping this thread!

1: from a very early (perhaps her first) photoset, looking a bit insecure and shy, but drop-dead-gorgeous at the same time
2: just one of her numerous dvd fronts; she must've helped sell quite a few...
3 and 4: her sweet, curvy behind turns me on almost as much as her tits...
5: but honestly, it's the look in her eyes when she smiles that stole my heart in the first place
6 and 7: hmmmm... being chained to the camera's tripod, maybe i could have shot those pics
8: poor sweetheart... hope it didn't hurt too much
9: hey Cassia... could you leave a few drops for me, please?
10, 11 and 12: had to "dig" a little to find these newer photosets that show Thays as hot and sexy as ever, if somewhat less slender than before...

To Sosed: while digging, i have found that Thays is, at the moment, in a 2+ years relationship with another Tgirl named Renata Araujo, which possibly explains there's no new video stuff from her since 2009 (of course, there may be other reasons).

For anyone interested: Thays was born in Sao Paulo on April 20, 1985 and she's 5'5" tall.
Attached Thumbnails
lovelyThays037.jpg   lovelyThays025.jpg   lovelyThays041.jpg  

Thays&friends.jpg   lovelyThays080.jpg   lovelyThays077.jpg  

lovelyThays074.jpg   sodomizedThays.jpg   Thays&Cassia.jpg  

lovelyThays100.jpg   lovelyThays101.jpg   lovelyThays102.jpg