View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sissyneha will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sissyneha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
Your vivid account of your child hood and the bond that you had with your sisters reminds me of the connectedness I had with the three little playmates that I had up until the age of ten we played with dolls and played house and the girls let me wear their things when we played dress up, truth is I cannot remember if it was after I was punished by being made to ware Ann Marries panties or after, that I started asking the three girls if I could see their panties and then asked if I could wear their panties all I remember was that I wanted to be like them, I loved their cute bottoms and soft skin. I would ask them to slide under the bed and pull down their pants, so I could see their pretty bottom, they would always want me to pull my pants down to, and they would say that I had a cute but to. issyneha you spoke about breast buds and what most people do not know is that this is more common than generally know, but if you factor in that both of us had girls to play with when we were young and we played dress up in their clothes (and remember how accommodating they were with the whole acting like a girl with them and wearing their clothes, there was no condemnation) the only time I remember Ann Marie protesting me wearing her panties was when her mother was punishing me, but this must have been for her mothers benefit because she never protested when it was just me and one ,two or all three of the other girls were around : but like you, I got side tract back to the breast buds with our history and add to that actually beginning the process of the breast development. How could we of turned out any differently? Anyway here are my memories of my breast buds.
When I turned fourteen three things happened to me that I am sure had a part in forming my desires the first was that while going through adolescents I started forming breast buds (for you who are unaware of what breast buds are) it is what happens when a young female begins the process of developing and forming her breast. They are little buds or bumps that form in a circular pattern under the nipple; first one then another and another until the nipple becomes tender and starts to swell and her breast's begin to form and protrude away from the chest wall. At some point my mothered noticed what was happening and asked me what is this? She started her digital probing to confirming her suspicions.
I forget all that happened but I know that I herd my mother say that I was forming female breast buds. She sent me to see our Doctor and I went through the humiliation of his digital probing and confirming that I was indeed forming breast buds. He told me not to worry that it would go away in time. I did not believe him so I asked my mother what was happening to me and she just repeated what the Doctor said I thought both of them were lying to me and what they really meant was they hoped it would go away. Many years later I learned that it's not all that uncommon for some boys to go through this and that most of the time the process stops before the process developes anything more then puffy nipples, but there are varying degrees of this and only in rare circumstances that enough of the hormones are present to form a true female breast. But that did not help me back then I was struggling with my sexual identity and this did not help I had strong heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual desires along with racing adolescent hormones.

Please see my last post of October 4th 09 Where I explain where I believe their were many thing that reinforced my strong desire for a very feminine looking boygirl with little developing breast with puffy nipples that turns my fire up like nothing else. please post the things that you remember from an early age that feed your desire for these beauties and please keep the pictures coming they are so cute you have made my panties wet again! I was thinking of starting a new post asking members if they love tranny pantied cock as much as I do. I simply lone seeing a laydyboy's bulging panty covered cock then followed with pictures of their little hard candy sneaking out the waistband
how i wish those natural breasts that started growing (....i don't know whether they wud hav grown to breasts or not) wud not have been manipulated with....though i now have pert boobs but they still cant replace wat nature had in store for me...(i dunno whether i'm right or not but its the way i feel)