View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=a9127;266124]Found this on Pinterest. “Batman” was on TV long before I was born but I used to watch it in reruns. I often credit that show and “Wonder Woman” for starting my interest in bondage.

This picture seems more gay than trans but looking back, I realized that as a kid I used to get a hardon whenever a girl or “Robin” was tied up but not “Batman.” And of course I always had a crush on “Catwoman.” Would probably let her tie me up… Interesting.

I remember watching Batman reruns as a kid and getting turned on a lot by that show. Robin never did anything for me (that was hot fantasy though!) but I liked that every villain had a beautiful woman as a sidekick and I just loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. There was Catwoman of course

The episodes that really blew my mind though were the ones with Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds I remember watching those shows as a kid hard as a rock and not knowing what to do with my erection!