View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I am just as shocked as everyone else when our beautiful hostess told everyone to stop. She had been so submissive for quite some time and now she was reasserting her authority. I still held her leash, though, so I would only let her dominate her new slave for awhile before I would again bring her back to a submissive role.

Maggie had just pushed her cock all the way into me from one of her long, slow strokes when Princess had told everyone to stop. To my pleasure Maggie held herself deep in me instead of pulling out. I started squeezing my butt on her cock as I watched Shawn call Jamie over to her.

Princess may be asserting herself, but I am still her master for now, so I don’t feel bound by her order to stop. As I squeeze on Maggie’s cock I start rocking back and forth making her cock slide in and out of me in short strokes. I look back over my shoulder to see Tim standing still, his mouth still half open in shocked surprise, and his rock hard, monster cock standing straight up.

The feeling of Maggie’s cock in me and the sight of Tim’s cock is extraordinarily arousing. I can’t hold back and start to push back faster and harder against Maggie. She soon picks up the rhythm fucking me harder and faster. I match her stroke for stroke. It takes only a short time before Maggie’s breathing becomes heavier and laboured. She’s very close to an orgasm so I try to squeeze harder on her cock as she fucks me.

The next thing I feel is Maggie driving her cock as deep into me as she can get it. She grabs my hips to hold herself in position. I feel her cock swell up and then the first spurt of cum jets into me. She backs off slightly and drives in deep again as she squirts again and again. Then just as quickly her orgasm subsides and she slumps onto my back, gasping for breath and sighing contentedly.

This whole time no one else has moved except for Jamie and Princess. If our beautiful hostess is annoyed at Maggie and me she doesn’t show it. Her gaze is still on Jamie.