Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default the wedding

I was nervous as I began the five hour trip to Montana, from my home in Washington. My best friend was getting married, and she had asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, so it is perhaps understandable why I was nervous. Nervous because my license listed me as male, nervous because not many people in the bridal party knew I was male, nervous because the wedding was at a remote lodge on a lake, and nervous because I did not know what my reception would be like when I arrived. I was dressed modestly, pencil skirt, low heeled maryjanes, dark hose, white blouse, and was not looking for trouble, but who knew how these things would go. Several hours later, and thankfully no police stops, though one gas station attendent looked like he wanted to ask me something, I arrived at the lodge. My friend heidi was radiant, and she gave me a huge hug. Her maid of honor, who I did not know, was less welcoming, but seemed okay. She was a smoking hot redhead, and I would pay a lot of money to get lips like hers. The groom seemed like a nice guy, and his groomsmen were a rowdy bunch of guys. So far so good.
The rehersal dinner went well, and soon enough drinks were flowing freely, I had a few, but I always watch myself when I am in he company of people who don't know my secret, and then I excused myself and went to my cabin. I showered, and shaved, then lotioned myself all over, paying special attetion to my legs and feet. The pedicure I had last week still looked good, but you can never be too careful. Slipping on a silk babydoll, and new panties, I crawled into bed, only to be called to the door by a steady knocking. It was Christina, the maid of honor, and she walked right in, a little unsteadily, but quick enough. I closed the door and locked it, and the turned to ask what she needed. I found her lips, those sexy full pouting lips on mine, and her firm hands were roaming over my breasts. I opened my mouth to protest, but was stopped by her tounge. Her hands slipped from my perky little breasts, to under my babydoll, and squeezing my ass. I moaned, because it felt so good, but was still confused. She was pinching my nipple now, and one hand was inside my panties, and teasing my hot little rosebud. "Stop, wait, I am not what you think, " " Oh, I know just what you are, and I know just what I want to do with you.", she said as her hand dropped down and caressed my little cock. It had been dormant with confusion and fear of being found out, but now it was rising in it's silky home, and greeting those stroking fingers.