View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Not impossible but unheard of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy View Post
Does anyone have any experience in having a Long Distance Relationship with a shemale? If so, did it work out?
I've seen this topic discussed dozens of times both in forums and in reality. The people that say it can work are usually the forum well wishers that have no experience whatsoever but are maybe hoping to also find someone. The people who say it doesn't work usually have had such relationships that have failed. The facts speak for themselves.
I can tell you that if you pick up a 'working girl' (bar or street worker) she will not be loyal merely because of her financial situation. Most girls have to support their families as well as themselves. So unless you are willing to send a girl a decent monthly allowance, forget it.
The girls that have their own businesses or well paid jobs will be loyal but I don't know one girl that wants to leave her country for one simple reason: they have a luxurious lifestyle in their homeland and are not willing to give it up and become just another foreigner in Europe, North America, Oz etc.
My advice is, ask yourself these questions.
Would this girl want you as her boyfriend if she lived in your country with the same living standards and idolized by scores of men? Are you willing to support her and her family until she can join you and find employment?
If she's rich or shall we say well situated, can you keep her in the style that she's accustomed to if she considered migrating?
I've personally had three such relationships and failed because twice I was not willing to move to Thailand or refused to finance a large family in the Philippines, all capable of working, to keep them in booze and cigarettes.
I sincerely hope you are all successful but you will be the first that I know. Good luck. Regards