View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ulyssesgrant50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
Do you like girls with a bulge in their pants? Or do you prefer them to tuck it back and hide it to look more like a real girl? I love the bulge. I'd love to see a girl walking down the beach with a huge bulge in her bikini.
Love the promise of a bulge. Hints at what is to "cum."

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
The sexiest vision that I have is of a beautiful Tgirl with a body like a teenager, in her lingerie and panties, just doing girly things or something completely mundane but her little soft cock is just dancing and jiggling around in their panties as she moves around the house going about her daily activities; of course she knows she has my attention so she will like any girl strike poses like putting her feet up on the seat cushion and kind of nonchalantly drop her legs wide open while she act like she is focusing on doing her nails and completely unaware that I am being teased out of my mind or maybe two Tgirls in the same nonchalant way just doing girly things together acting like I am not in the room but doing every thing they can to flash their cute little bodies at me and every once in a while giving me that full on shot of that confirmation that they have what I want in any cute little girls panties, a sweet tasting .velvety smooth candy stick for me to suck on.
This story is a wonderful argument for the bulge appreciaters. I wonder fi we could get someone to film this great story?

Last edited by smc; 11-14-2011 at 05:27 AM.