View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009
sexchannel

I lived with a girl and for fun i got a budgie and called it max (it had a blue beek) which means it was male , later on i got my girl another budgie which we called grace , it was a very pretty bird and we were hoping grace and max would hit it off ???? a week after grace moved into the cage max's beek
turned pink, so now there was 2 females in a cage and they were not happy ! max would chase grace out of the cage and they were never going to be friends .... things got worse for me and the girl i was living with, and the 2 budgies always seemed to start swalking when they heard another bird outside just as we were in the middle of an arguement .. it seemed everyone in the house was argueing ..... even the birds. i ended up walking away from all of them ...... the birds as well , and i still remember my girl saying i am going to set them free , i said dont because they will not survive in the wild ?

I dont know what happened to max and grace ?? or my girl ??

Next a few years later i got some hermit crabs that were quite a different type of pet ? and they were quite funny (but wouldn't play fetch) when winter came most of them died straight away . but my favorite stayed strong until one day i looked in the tank and all its legs had fallen off !!! oh no !!!!

It just looked at me ... all i could say was 'i'm sorry' i had a name for it but i cant remember it now ..... it was a cool little critter ... oh well