View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I have two cats, a Labrador retriever that I have joint custody of, and two ferrets. I did have some fish but the cats went fishing one day and you can guess the rest. I came home and the tank was fishless. The cats were hiding out. I brought the Lab inside and he flushed the guilty parties out for a good talking to.
The cats are named Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (the two assassins in "Hamlet"). The Lab's name is "Charger". The ferrets are named Sneak and Snoop, and they are dedicated ankle and toe biters. The cats give them a wide berth. The Lab just growls when they try to sneak up for a bite of his tail and they disappear like smoke.
Charger would never hurt the cats 'cause they are close friends. They nap together and actually groom each other. It takes the two cats an hour to give Charger a bath but he can lick them all over in about a minute.
Charger once got really upset with one of the ferrets and grabbed it. I thought the ferret was a goner but Charger just dropped her, made a face, and then ran out to the koi pond and dove in. Ferrets have a certain "air" about them, and Charger learned the hard way. I gave him a peppermint candy. The Koi were not amused.
lol. that's awesome. i might get a ferret one day.

my stepmother had one once. funny story, but when my stepma had company over once and the ferret got into her laundry and came out with her bra on his head looking at everyone like "look at me".