View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I have two cats and a dog...

The cats consist of a rescue finds...My oldest is a tabby that I found in the trash many years ago. He is COMPLETELY motivated by food, he is such a glutton that he will give kisses and do tricks to get fed. The other cat came a couple years later and arrived va a pet store that was peddling rescue animals...This critter really played us...He's part manx and has a short tail, but we assumed that he had been abused and had his tail cut off...He really played sweet prior to us adopting him...

Once we got him home, he showed his true colors. That cat was/is a real ass, he is definitely the alpha male of the bunch of our pets, never mind that he is the smallest of our critters. He will attack the other cat and dog, no thoughts considered...

Our dog escaped from a nearby animal shelter and had been outside for several days. He was quite the survivor, we lured him in with some food and he became our perpetual friend. We think he has some terrier in him, but at any rate, he sleeps with me and is really one of my best friends...