Thread: Sex?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008
A Tlady

LadyAngela is on a distinguished road

Many transwomen, at some point, want a vagina. Many transwomen eventually become post-op. Most of them don't regret it, it is what they wanted.That is fairly common with transladies. To them, it means they are a complete lady. Which what they want to be, and with surgery being what it is these days, they can feel sensation in their beautiful new vagina.
Also, it is healthier for a translady to have her testicles removed. She can quit taking anti-androgens, and take less estrogen, and still become very feminized and feminine.

I am with a wonderful handsome masculine man, who is like my husband, and I am like his beautiful feminine wife. The kind of men I am interested in would like a translady who had either her testicles removed or complete srs and have a vagina. I like handsome, masculine, hetrosexual men who like beautiful, feminine women, whether they are beautiful genetic women or beautiful transexual women.
I haven't decided yet whether to have my testicles, or ladystick and testicles removed, or leave it as is.

Last edited by LadyAngela; 01-02-2008 at 09:24 PM.