View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

osoroshii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
wow - all around wow.

Firstly, if Izzy considres herself a girl - that's all I need. If Izzy considers himself a boy that's all I need. Identity, lived experience, and presentation (in that order) determine gender. Had I never taken any hormones, gotten any surgeries, never put on a dress I'd be just as trans. Just like a drg queen who IDs as a gay guy is still a fey man (not exactly trans*- but close).

The status of a trans*woman's genitalia is her business. Some gals need to reconfigure it, some don't. Some want to but can't afford it or have medical conditions that preclude it. Some could do it but like having it. Some make lots of cash by having it, other simply don't need to have a surgery to feel anymore like a woman. Saying that one t-girl is more legit than another because of the status of her panties is simply dismissive and points to a serious lack of understanding about the realities of trans*women.

I will probably not have any further surgeries. I have no need to do anything to feel more like a woman. I surely don't consider myself a man. Anyone is welcome to state that I am, but should be prepared to tell me how their identity is determined by whatever is happening in their undies.

See this is exactly what i meant ^-^

i think on some levels were wore both wrong and maybe slightly offending Cyborg.

but i totally agree that sexuality is as closed off for some people because humans made it that way, we make everything so damn complicated.

if sexuality is what you want it to be, then surely you can change what you see your self as sexually.

my point was this, (though i didnt explain it very well.) We can argue over whos a T-girl and whos just some guy dressed like a woman, but we have no idea what that person has on there mind. i think we should see them as they want to be seen.

regardless of what they once where. regardless of what they have below.

Id like to apologize to you Bionca, i hope none of my posts offended you in any way, im a true believer in people have the power to shape there own lifes. there own futures ect.