View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default I find you so very sensible

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
I have been reading your replies, and am at loss for words. My mind is baffled, you all show absolutely valid points, from completely different points of view. I was converted by one poster, and immediately converted back from another poster.

Jenae LaTorque had me almost feeling ashamed of myself, because I could see how it would upset me if I was in the shoes of the person having their pictures faked without permission.

Then I read Tread's post and it made me realise that if I were to follow this point of view I could no longer fantasize about any one person that hasn't given me consent to fantasize about them. I would only be allowed to fantasize about people who had given me consent to fantasize about them, regardless of my urges. I suppose it would make sense from a morality point of view, but would be impractical in practice, because one would need a will of steel!!

Then Bionca's post had me confused. Although I can clearly see how this offends you, I don't think an m2f trans will ever be regarded as fake. You must first understand the sexual desire that fuels such passion towards these fantasies. These are completely 2 different types of mind sets, and the sex industry knows this. To make you understand fully, I remind you of the example on how post-op m2f trans are not as marketable in the sex industry as pre-ops, not to say there isn't a market for post-ops (there is one).

Now my final thought on your posts is that sexual fantasies and desires aside, I don't think this will have any impact on the trans world. What you must understand is that the trans world is unique therefore not fake. People who really love trans will not really be interested in these "fakes", even if they find themselves curious to see, eventually they will come to realise that they've been cheated out of the real thing. Nothing fake can ever substitute the real thing! Plus there's more to a trans than just the body, our sexual orientation all starts from what we feel inside! Maybe the world would be better if we were all Intersexual (although asexual reproduction would be half the fun at least you'd have more choice).

I would also like to know what the reaction is in regards to the website futanaria com
It seems to me that the website has willing ladies who purposefully, play at being well endowed. I wonder if you would construe this as a parody? This website should enlighten people on how the sex industry really works, this is a gimmick dedicated entirely to people who like girls with fake dicks.

Another idea I got from all this talk of photoshop "fakeness" is... trying to use the same technology on a pre-op trans to see how they would look like with a vagina!! At least the technology could be put to good use!

Forgive me but I didn't intend to be rude to anyone nor invalidate your points, merely expressing my opinion here... and also I apologise for making it a bit long.
I would ask if fake bothers our audience so much. Why do so many shemales have fake breast? Is it really so different in the construct if you put fake breast on a shemale or an artist puts fake breast on his Illustrations? Now I know this will start the feathers flying so take aim at me not the person I quoted, they have nothing to do with what I am going to say now, and that is this. As a man I like most of my gender have always found it difficult to understand women. We have been nearly castrated by the women in our life for the smallest things, we often throw up our hands and say, who can understand a woman, we also have been told by the scientific community that at least some of it can be attributed to hormonal imbalances. Could this over reaction have anything to do with hormones, are some of you acting like real women because then I understand why I do not understand! Because the artwork that is performed in Photoshop and some of the more advanced versions of this Program are the essentials of state of the art productions and are Increasingly, the preferred medium of the creative people of our time and all of us enjoy fantasy in some form. For you that are trans gender or an admirer of the trans gender, have you not been the victim of enough Prejudice that you haven't learned to let others be. You as a trans gender or an admirer of trans genders exercise your right to engage in your behavior on borrowed capital from the movements that have fought Prejudice and narrow mindedness.of course, there are exceptions to all generalizations but if any of you admirers of the ladyboys haven't felt the hand of prejudice then go tell all of your fellow workers and family that you jack off to pictures of ladyboys and see if you feel some hint of prejudice. I have never felt any of the things that so many have been outraged over by looking at a potoshoped pictures one of the members that objected to this the most , posts pictures of Russin shemales that have obviously been photoshoped and I say thank you for posting them, I find them beautiful. I had a dear friend tell me that all girls that present their shelf as women to the world are female impersonators, and I think she was spot on, let me tell you a little amusing story. My brother married a very beautiful, tall sexy blond and shortly after they were married, he went to work for his Father-in-law his father-in-laws name was Mike and his wife is Chris , anyway his father-in-law liked to drink and sense my brother road with him to work most of the time they went to the bars, after work, well one night, they had been out real late and both were very drunk. When my brother woke up from his all night bender he opened his eyes and for a moment, he thought he had wound up in bed with his father-in-law a few seconds later he realized that it was his wife, he was looking at , you see she was beautiful, but because she was blond and very fair skinned, she painted on most of her face when she applied her make up in the morning, and because she was her father's daughter, she resembled her father and his features to some degree. My brother had a waking nightmare for a moment. All women are female impersonators no matter if they are born a girl or want to be a girl, or if they are drawn that way by the artist or morfed into a woman or anything else in Photoshop, my point is that it is unimaginable that someone would have. Such a raw response to what amounts to different strokes for different folks. On the other hand, if the website is having difficulty with legal maters because of the posting of some photoshoped pictures then caution the member and then ban them if they will not stop but complete censorship................. not a good idea, Kitty Cox.