View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
SMC,
Thanks for the comment. Bully versus Transcougar on cable? You might have something there! I might have to bring my streeting fighting techniques from the alley's and parking lots outside night clubs to cable t.v. Is Jerry Springer still on t.v.? I might have to call his producer. If so I'll have to wear my tank top that says "Fight me an you fight the whole trailer park!" while wearing my tighest and most provacative Daisy Dukes!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut
There is a show like this on cable tv at the moment. It's a us show, but pits a bully against a professional cage fighter (ulimate fighter). They have like 3 rounds and if the bully wins or lasts like 3 rounds they win $10k.

Maybe petition the producers to let a ts do the ass kicking eh. There is that thai boxing champ that is a ts as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selasor View Post
TransLadyboy. LadyBOY? If anybody is sincere about ungendering, they may want to start with the name of the website.
Its just the line in the sand that this site has made regarding labels.
There are plenty of other sites out there that don't restrict labeling, maybe have a look at them. Some of the sites that chat about especially thai and philo ts are so degrading makes even me cringe. All comes down to personal choice.

Last edited by dauls; 03-17-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: merge posts