View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

argent is on a distinguished road

I work in maintenance in a large hotel and was given loads of black plastic bags of very old lost property to dispose of mainly socks, shirts, nighties that sort of thing found under beds. Now these items are individually wrapped and tagged with a room no. and date but no name.
Curiosity got the better of me when i felt one of the bags and found it contained several packages that felt that they contained cylindrical items and to my sheer delight found a large pink rabbit, a cock shaped gelly vibro and a jelly dildo snd loads of thongs and panties..... a quick scan on my computer told me that the jelly vibro and dildo were found in rooms that had Norwegian school kids for a week about four months previous and the rabbit was found in the room of a honeymooning couple five months previous also loads of the sexiest undies i've seen for a long time still with the remnants of the scent the girl was wearing due to being bagged and tagged.
Yes! I did wear every pair of knickers and hold ups etc I found in the bags.
Yes! I did play with the toys with a little help of some gel lubricant found in another bag.... got used to taking the rabbit easily.