View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
Ok guys, this new requirement was not meant to upset or discriminate anyone, i only implemented it to simplify the communication between forum members. Every now and then I am receiving complaints from members (especially from those with misleading monikers or avatars) that they're getting PMs from other people that assume they are of some different gender, and it's getting them annoyed. I believe this is the reason some of the members have totally opted out of receiving PMs at all...
Apparently putting my gender, which appears next to my avatar, is no barrier to receiving PMs from other men assuming that I am not male. I still receive PMs from men telling me how beautiful I am (I can only wish to look so good). It doesn't bother me if someone sends a PM to me assuming that I am not male. Sometimes the PMs are even rather humourous. My point is that even though I have identified myself as a male both in my profile and in several posts some people don't bother to read that one little line beside my avatar, therefore why the identity requirement. (This is not a complaint SSL. I don't mind receiving PMs of any kind).

So here is a hint for new users. My avatar is Amy. I am not Amy. :-)

Last edited by ila; 07-18-2008 at 02:04 PM.