Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

It's really a double-edged sword for tgirls. Guys who like to top, you have to worry that they're just using you and will eventually give you the "you're not a real girl" attitude. Guys who like to bottom are often just looking to try something different and then you're still not going to get a real relationship out of them.

I prefer to top. I've tried bottoming, but I really can't get into it and it's just kind of ... uncomfortable for me I guess ... almost more emotionally uncomfortable than physically, but I have some issues.

But I really don't even have sex much. I don't think topping for a tgirl is something you can always do long-term, because people often tell me I can't keep taking estrogen forever without getting an orchiectomy or it'll damage my kidneys, and after an orghiectomy I might not be able to perform. Of course a lot of shemales you see aren't even on hormones, so that's just fine for them long-term. I'm a pretty unhappy person without estrogen, though.

My favorite position is missionary. I really like kissing. Not with a ton of tongue, but just nice regular kissing, while I'm in a guy. I have very sensitive nipples, and I can't even orgasm (except masturbating lol) without some stimulation to them. The best thing ever is when I'm starting to sweat just a little, and I position myself just perfectly where my nipples are dragging up and down his chest... I just love it so much...