View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNYAL View Post
Yes, they love hockey. I know all about the Sparta Warriors. Do they really deem themselves as a "hockeytown"? I'll take your word for that one.
Indeed, they do.

Quote:
I never said that Montreal is the one and only "hockeytown", although it is a hockeytown and I have also been to Boston and I have noticed that you guys love hockey as much as we do.
You wrote: "I live in Montreal. In case you have forgotten, this is hockeytown."

You didn't write "a hockeytown."

Quote:
However, you should come up to Montreal sometime (that's if you already haven't), and see what I mean. Come check out a game at the Bell Centre (hopefully during a Bruins - Canadiens match) and see how fanatical that we are.
I have, many times, seen Canadiens games in Montreal, both at the Bell Centre and at the old Forum. In fact, the first time I saw a hockey game at the Forum, the majority of the current teams in the NHL did not even exist.

And I have been to many games here in Boston when the Canadiens are in town. I travel to the games on the T -- our subway -- and the cars are packed with people wearing Habs shirts. I love to listen in on their conversations and then make a provocative pro-Boston hockey remark, in French, and watch their reactions. Yeah ... good times!

Quote:
As for not understanding my point? Well, the only thing that I have to say is that I tried to make my earlier statement as clear as possible.
That's nice, but I still have no idea what your point was about "favorites." Since it was directed to me, I would think you would want to explain it to me. But it's not important to me if it's not important to you.

Quote:
Again, my apologies if I offended you It is, after all, my opinion on this situation.
No offense taken. I know where hockeytown is, regardless of what you write.