View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool a few thoughts on this

I think Fran, aw9725, and Bionca hit several nails on several heads as far as this dilemma goes for you Cyborg. My personal take on the issue is that you're giving the situation too much thought...not that you're "worried" about it so to speak, but I think this is another one of those human experiences that you're never going to be able to pin down the exact why's and what-for's.

I too went through a phase where I didn't think too much about t-girls, for a few years in fact. I never had anything against them or demonized them or anything, but when it came to the realm of fantasy and self-gratification my boat sailed in other directions; bondage/bastinado fantasies, really really skinny girls, tiny-titty flat-chested girls, barefoot 24/7 girls, barely legal girls, hot and sexy MILF's, the list can go on and on. Because you, like so many other people (including myself) have so many different likes, sometimes and for some unknown reason(s) certain likes precede others, and naturally those thoughts in the forefront will get more attention.

To make this easy, think about your sexual desires like your tastes in food. Personally speaking, I could eat hot wings five times a week and never get tired of them, even had myself a big box of them for dinner last night, but on the flip-side I grew up on Kraft Italian Spaghetti dinners and as a result am a total pushover for anything pasta-related. If I sat back and analyzed what I've consumed in the last several months, I can truthfully say that a good ol' box of tried and true Kraft Italian Spaghetti has not made it to my stove top. It doesn't mean that I'm burnt out on it or that I loathe the stuff, it's just that because I can't live life on one single dish all the time other dishes get consumed while old favorites get put on the back-burner.

So to make this fun, analyze your "current obsession" with g-girls the same way. See if the same girl you're particularly digging right now will float your boat with the same magnitude a few months from now...or think about a favorite girl from years ago and see how she holds up to a new discovery. I believe you're going to find that your tastes in g-girls will flow much the same way. Right now, because you're categorizing your overall basic desires, (and a lot of us are guilty of that, especially me) you're noticing that t-girls aren't really doing it for you. No big deal...odds are they'll come back around one day...it's just human nature; we're all fickle, and to some degree are always looking for that next big discovery.

I hope this helps.