View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
I can't believe William Gallas didn't get sent off for his stamp on the ankle of Davies (Bolton) in the lead up to Arsenal's second goal on Wednesday night.

And Wenger's defense of Gallas for a challenge that could've left Davies with a broken leg was a joke. Especially after what happened when Eduardo's leg was broken against Birmingham couple of seasons ago.

If Wednesday night's foul had been committed against Gallas, Wenger would have shot out of the dugout and paced up and down the touchline crying at the officials like the fg hypocritical ahole he has become.

He gets more and more like Fergie all the time. Next he'll start ranting and raving about the lack of stoppage time added on at the end of the match.
I agree that the foul was bad and Gallas should probably have been booked for it, but i don't understand why people get so mad at Wenger when he says stuff like "I didn't see it so don't ask me". Either he calls out his own player in the press or he insults the ref for not seeing it. Im sure he told Gallas and the rest of the team what he actually thought about the foul, which is much better in my opinion then basically going behind his back and telling the press first.

Then again I am an Arsenal fan so I do have a bit of a bias.