View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
Would be a big mistake to sack him I think..

Anyone see his Stoke pre match conference? Defiant, made a "fachts" joke aimed at the media - made me laugh. Did not go down to well in the conference but what joke/banter does when no one else in the room likes you?

he had a twinkle in his eye, he looked broken after reading...
I've seen his Stoke pre-match interrogation, pulling the sheet of paper out of his pocket - copying what he did 12 months ago when he had the infamous Fergie rant.

He spent most of the time trying to suppress a smile, and I don't blame him for being a bit mischievous with the media. How many times does he have to face those morons asking him about his losing his job?

It would be difficult for Liverpool to sack him now, both financially (compensation) and because we're half way through the transfer window and a new manager wouldn't have much time to sign anyone.

However failure to finish in the top four will probably cost him his job in the summer.

But that won't be too much of a problem for him, since Juventus (& their new boardroom member) appear to be interested in his services.