View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylieam1 View Post
Haha i love all the united haters. My friends akways seem to call me when they lse but when they win they all seem to forget my number. Even wenger said them losing is better for them so they can focus on the premier league and champions league. The 2 trophys that matter. Who cares about the fa cup. Although doesnt manu have a few of those trophys to
The second half of the Premier League season should be interesting this year. Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal to battle for the title and fill the top 3. But Liverpool are going to have a tough time fighting for 4th place against Spurs, Man City and Aston Villa.

Man U fans shouldn't go knocking the FA Cup. If it wasn't for their win against Crystal Palace in 1990 Fergie would surely have been sacked following 5 trophy-free seasons. Twenty years of success have been made on the back of that FA Cup win.