View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold
Smile I also enjoyed Man Utd's defeat. Ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Biggest possible upset happens in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup: Man Utd 0-1 Leeds Utd

Whilst Man Utd created a few chances late in the game the Leeds defence managed to block everything. Even the added 5 minutes of stoppage time (or "Fergie-time" as the cheeky Leeds fans were chanting) weren't enough for Manchester to score.

On the day the best team won. Well done Leeds.

It's just typical that the Man Utd manager is too much of an ahole to graciously accept a deserved defeat. As usual he didn't do the post match interview, what a tosser.
A great result, all non-Man U fans love it when they lose. I hope Fergie does an interview later, I wonder what gripes he has about the game, obviously the referee screwed up and it was unfair that Leeds kept the ball too much.

It's funny that the Leeds fan were mocking Fergie with their chanting. He looked pissed off that they only got 5 minutes stoppage/injury time.

At least Fulham won 1-0 against Swindon yesterday, we may only have beaten a League One side in a fairly close match, but who cares, a win's a win. And remember Leeds are also currently a League One side.