View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Hi Ellen, sorry to hear about you getting aggro from the gay community, you would think they would be more understanding than anyone, given all the hassle they have to put up with from straight people about their sexual preferences, the word is full of hypocrite's.

Your story got me so horny, i nearly shot my load just reading it, but your wrong I'm not jealous, I'm jealous as hell, green with envy at your ex boyfriend, he's lived my ultimate fantasy that lucky bastard!

Ive fantasized many times about being fucked by an hermaphrodite while fucking a a girl at the same time that must be bliss! a girls cock in your arse and a lovely pussy round your cock at the same time what a incredible sensation that must be, and all the other different combinations the possibilities are endless.
I expect you and Katherine have a very exciting sex life together.

Id love nothing better than to hook up with you and Katherine that would be a dream come true.
Unfortunately I'm not that nearby, I'm in north west england about 3350 miles away!
I have always wanted to tour the states though and New York is now at the very top of my must see destinations.:D

Maybe we could hook up next year on my hols that would be great!
Bye for now
T.