View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Smile My Shemale Bride

Just visited the shemale sex blog and seen my old story about marring a girl only to find out she is a shemale, and now there's a whole web site dedicated to my fantasy, fantastic!
You been keeping it from me SSL?:D

Anyway made me revisit my favorite fantasy, this gets me so horny, it's my ultimate fantasy.

Imagine you've been dating a beautiful girl for over year, you love her deeply and decide to get married, she wont let you in her knickers until your married, saying shes saving herself for you until the big day.
The big day arrives you get her back to the honeymoon suite aching with a years worth of pent up lust, dying to fuck her senseless in her beautiful white wedding dress.
She stands before you and orders you to rip her silky white panties off, you kneel before her, pull up her wedding dress to reveal her white bask, suspenders and little silky white panties, you rip them down and out drops a HUGE FAT COCK much bigger than yours!
She throws you over the bed and rips down your pants and rams that huge hard dick deep into your ass and begins pounding away.
Instead of you fucking her senseless, she fucking you senseless!
The pain and blissful pleasure is indescribable.
Get used to it pal, from now on your lovely bride will fuck your mouth and arse with her huge she-cock, filling you with her hot creamy cum every night.
For better or worse, until death do us part.

Anyway sorry if you've read it before but i wanted to know if anyone else would wright some shemale bride stories for this post, i would love to read them that would be great.
Also i have some photos from the site to inspire you, look at that lucky bastard hes just married one of my very favorite shemales Kalena.
My heart is broken SSL.
She's fucking him senseless, she looks so beautiful and incredible sexy in her virgin white wedding dress.
That groom should be me getting pounded by her beautiful hard cock, it's just not fair!
Divorce him Kalena and marry me!
You can fuck me every night, ooh bliss.
God shes so sexy, image her as your surprise shemale bride, a beautiful girl fantastic tits, ass and a big hard cock, the ultimate perfect bride, she'll make a wonderful wife.
Attached Thumbnails
fc_shemaleweddings_g049_06.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_12.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_13.jpg  

fc_shemaleweddings_g049_14.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_16.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_18.jpg  

fc_shemaleweddings_g049_19.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_21.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_22.jpg  

fc_shemaleweddings_g049_24.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_27.jpg   fc_shemaleweddings_g049_28.jpg  

fc_shemaleweddings_g049_30.jpg