View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

I stand not just by one sentence that you've taken out of context, but by all that I have written. I think I have explained it well enough so that anyone without an axe to grind can follow. Anything else you add to that are your own words, not mine.

And we're done here. Take your vitriolic speech and bestow it on some other TLB member.
You see, on the Internet it's not supposed to work this way. You're supposed to be able to say whatever you want and get away with it. At least that appears to be what you were always hoping for, as any review of your numerous political posts and responses to being challenged on them reveals.

Yes, we're done here, because honesty is the coin of the realm and apparently your purse is empty.

Last edited by smc; 05-18-2011 at 07:25 AM.