View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default When is a fetish NOT a fetish ?

Hang on you lot !

Reading through this thread I am overwhelmed ( sometimes very pleasantly ) by its obsessive element. True, a fetish IS an obsession, but an Obsession is not a fetish. A fetish is an obsession with an inanimate object. In the religious sense this is taken to be relic-worshipping, worshipping of idols etc. In the sexual sense this is things like Shoes, Lingerie, Earrings or whatever, where the obsession is sexual, and a turn-on. So, if I get out a whip and look meaningfully at you, and you get a hard-on THAT is a Fetish. ( My fetish for using it as a significantly-sexual object, your fetish for getting roused by it ! ! )

Of course the best fetishes are those which when combined with a sexually-suggestive situation or action provide the most obsessive stimulus. So a picture of a man wearing a garter / girdle with a whacking great cock sticking out beneath it, if it turns you on you are being turned on by two things - the pantie-girdle ( the fetish ) and the yummy cock that you see ( an animate object - so NOT the fetish ). The two combine most delightfully to result in an Obsession. Hurrah for SEX ! !

Now my fetish ? Well that's a deep dark secret, know only to a select few . . .

Meantime keep stimulating the largest sexual organ in your body, and get rid of your ' Not tonight, darling -= I've got a headache ! '

for all