View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

The fact is that there are still no known psychological explanations of why people are homosexual, transsexual, straight, sadomasochists etc. etc. But we still are!

And we certainly should learn to enjoy it a lot more :-) Well, I do :-)

I've learned that sexuality is a dynamic thing that leads us many places.

All I know is that from the first time I was made aware of transsexual women I felt strangely attracted. I had this almost deep and warm feeling. Not purely sexual, actually - it went beyond that.

How ever, it took years before I actually acted on this attraction. But once I finally did I truly opened up a part of myself that I'll claim to be one of the most important steps in getting to know myself better.

My personal belief is, that there may be some part of bisexuality in it, but I'm just speculating. Because no matter how erect and beautiful her penis is, I simply cannot view her organ as a male-organ. In other words, a penis on a transsexual woman becomes a highly feminine "attribute" to me. There's NOTHING masculine about my transsexual gf with a hard on - in fact, there's nothing more FEMININE...

On the other hand I have turned more "gay" after my intro to trans-women. Would I then like to have sex with Brad Pitt? Not at all. But my explanation may be that (again I'm merely speculating) after my "discovery" that a penis is no longer just a male-symbol but to me as much a female-symbol, this has opened up further possibilities :-)

I don't know and I may be rambling, but the issue is that to me it's been a wonderful journey - and one that seems to be on-going.

So simply enjoy it, every body! I for sure do...

Peace!

Hank