View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Girls Pissing Like Boys

What about pissing ladyboys ? I find them lovely ...

When i was a teen my favorite fantasy concerned pissing women. My last "genetic" girl (fully crazy) liked pissing on my hands. I put my hands under her pussy and she pissed with mutual satisfaction. :D But i was not fully satisfied. I dreamed about a girl pissing in my mouth or everywhere on my body. When i discovered my love for ladyboys, i kept dreaming about pissing. But what an improvement !! Ladyboys have wonderful lovely cocks and can spray her piss in all the directions ! So, pissing became more and more exciting than with the girls. I love looking at my panther when she's pissing ! And the nicest thing is when we piss together in the bowl ... . Nevertheless, i never asked her to drink her sweet nectar...
i'm still too shy ...
Do you like a girl pissing like a boy ? What about pissing ladyboys ?

I WANT EVERYTHING: My love for pissing ladyboys is total. I'd like also drinking their sweet honey
EVERYTHING BUT DRINKING: I love looking and being sprayed, but not drinking
ONLY LOOKING: I like looking a pissing ladyboy and find this exciting. But this is enough for me
I'M DISGUSTED: The simply thought makes me sick