View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default and another thing ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadian122 View Post
My problem is I lack the tact to tell my mates about this and if I do it wrong I lose my mates who I have known for about 18 years.
I agree with most of what Racquel wrote (although Australia has contributed a bit more than she suggests, but I can certainly see why she picked the things she picked for her illustration). All in all, though, Bravo, Racquel!

But I just want to add, regarding this "problem" of what to tell your mates: let's say you find a tgurl, and you have deep feelings for her. It's not just about sex. Shouldn't your mates just accept it? And if they can't, then are they really mates worth such an investment of your psychic energy?

I am baffled by the fact that people bring these kinds of points up about their so-called friends. Is it just me, or have people forgotten how to use a dictionary. Look up what the word "friend" means. And while you're at it, look up what "unconditional" means in the context of being a true friend.