Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default 10 Years – Wasteland

From 2006. Video sponsored by Amnesty International.

Best YouTube Comments:

“The song is (really) about a person battling with drug abuse (addiction). The video actually has nothing to do with the song.”

“The song was specifically written by Jesse Hasek about his first cousin, actor Brad Renfro and his drug addiction. Brad Renfro appeared in the original video before his subsequent death in January 2008.

(Me: This is correct. Listen carefully to the lyrics, it’s clearly about trying to reach out to someone who you love and care about that is struggling with addiction. The lyrics “silver hollow sliver piercing through another victim” seem to leave no doubt. Still it’s a great song no matter how you interpret it. I give it a 10 of 10 on the “intensity” scale. Awesome. Powerful. Always affects me because it hits very close to home. )

“I have to hold back tears while watching this. Great fuckin band.”

“They couldn't have made this song any better if they tried…”

“My mother listens to this type of music and I love her so much for getting me into a HUGE habit of listening to this type of music.” (Me: It’s from 2006! Gee, thanks

Last edited by a9127; 10-19-2018 at 07:44 PM.