Thread: Anal Orgasm?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Urine never

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsnizzle View Post
I've read posts in thread about the pleasure of anal, that some people can cum while recieving anal.
I've been having an experience for a while now that feels like an Orgasm in My ass. I Dildo a while and the pleasure builds up till I feel... almost like a pulsating pleasure in my ass and it causes a little bit of urine to squirt from my cock like a water gun. I usually take the dildo out at the climaxing feeling and put it back in when the spasming feeling is done. A few more strokes and I could have another seconds later.
What kind of orgasm is this? Had anyone here ever had a similar experience?
I can cum without even touching my cock, when I fuck myself, I will leak precum then two or three times squirt a big load, I love to cum on a dildo and lick it clean, this makes me cum again and again. Am I sick ?