View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

It all began for me back in 2003. I was on a smoking fetish site and there was a headline that read, "T-girls are back! And I don't want to hear it, if you don't like t-girls, don't look at them." So, I knew right away that these girls were not girls of the regular type. So I clicked the link and what I saw did not appeal to me. I could tell that these girls were all born male and I have never been attracted to a man before. These particular girls were not very passable, with the exception of Lisa Lawer. When I saw her, I said to myself, "This one actually looks like a woman." Even then, I wasn't turned on. I left the page with no intention of ever returning.

Not long after, I was lying in a tanning bed and just letting thoughts run through my mind and all of a sudden, I started thinking about those "t-girls" that I had seen. I began thinking about how good their breasts looked and how I would like to suck on them. Immediately, I got a raging hard-on! I mean, my dick was so hard that it hurt. I was so horny I got a chill in my body. I thought to myself, as soon as I get home, I am going to look up some more of these "t-girls", but ones that I am attracted to. As soon as I got home, that is just what I did.

I started searching and could not believe the beauty that I found. I would click on picture after picture and just stare in amazement. I would say, "No way! There is no way this beautiful woman was born a male." I was sold! I had never had an attraction to a penis before, but when I saw these feminine beauties with cocks, it didn't bother me at all. I mean, I have a penis, so it is not like it is some alien body part from outer space. I always liked to please the vagina on the genetic girls I had sex with, so when I saw these hot girls with cocks, I wanted to please their sexual part as well.

These days, I still do like both genetic girls and t-girls, but I think I am a little more turned on by t-girls. I consider myself bisexual, even though I am only attracted to girls, t-girls, femboys, etc. Only what is feminine. Muscles, body and facial hair are major turn-offs for me. I have had sex with a few transsexual women, so it is not just an internet fantasy for me. I definitely like TS ladies!