View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

About 10 years ago, I was online looking at some pictures, when I came across a word that I wasn't familiar with. The word was "T-Girls". It said something like "T-Girls are back and I don't want to hear it. If you don't like t-girls, don't look at them". So, I could tell by the title that these girls weren't girls of the regular type. My curiosity was arroused, so I clicked on it. Right away, I knew these ladies were born as men. These particular girls were not so hot. They mostly looked like men in wigs with breast implants. None of them were really passable, with the exception of Lisa Lawer, who ironically lives as a man now. When I saw her face, I remember saying, "this one actually looks like a woman". Still though, it didn't hit me. I exited out with no real intention of coming back.

Some time later, I was lying in a tanning bed and started remembering some of those ladies that I had seen and how their breasts were really nice. All of a sudden, I got a major hard-on! I mean an erection that would pierce through a brick wall. I was so turned on that I had a chill in my body. I was surprised as I had no real attraction to them when I saw their pictures. So, I thought to myself, "when I get home, I am going to look up some more of these "t-girls", but ones that I am attracted to". I couldn't wait to get home. I went straight to the computer and began my search. The more I searched, the more beautiful these ladies were. I was stunned by their beauty. I kept saying to myself, "No way! There is no way this girl was born as a male". I couldn't believe it.

I had never had an attraction to a man and still haven't to this day. But, a beautiful woman with a penis? Well, I have a penis. It's not like it is some alien body part from outer space. When I saw these beautiful ladies with dicks, I wanted to please them sexually just like a GG. So, the penis thing was no big deal and that too surprised me. It's amazing what you can find out about yourself surfing the net. LOL!

Beautiful ladies like Lisa Lawer & Sapphire were two of the first to catch my eye. I have since had a quite a few TS sexual encounters. Some were great! Some were just ok. A couple were not-so-great. But that is life, is it not? They can't all be winners!