View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lulu38c is on a distinguished road
Default 25 years ago...

I was in my mid 20's and I met my wife's co-worker. They became good friends and Lucy paid us a visit a few times. She was very cute. As time went by and my wife and I got closer to her... we got to find out she was a trans-sexual in the process of changing sex (gender).

Me, being a typical male then, was shocked about the news. However... I found myself caring about her emotional and physical status.

Came the time she was officially a female. And as time went by... I realized I was curious and somewhat obsessed about her. I was mostly thinking about how she must have looked like naked when she still had a penis, and now, what her new pussy looks like. Before and after her operation... I fantasized about her!

Since my youth I fantasized about having a big pair of boobs. I thought I was weird.
Now: Here is Lucy with a pair of tits due to hormones therapy, who used to be a guy! I mostly fantasized that she had never got rid of her dick and we would have been together. I had many fantasies about her; I had wet dreams too!

Computer and internet, and all the things we can find there, was not a big thing then. Shemales were unknown to general public.
However... That was the time I realized I was into shemales.