View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
I things I first need to disclose, that I have a small dick and I am proud of it. At least I think it is small, I never really asked anyone's opinion.

I never had the desire or need to increase its size or width. I also never had complaints about it, though my limited experience has been diverse with Black, Latin and Highly experienced Caucasian women and lord knows who else (I am a recovering alcoholic/addict).
Had two marriages, that both ended in divorce, 7 years & 16 years and was faithful in both.

In Adult Entertainment/Happiness Industries, whenever there is a penis involved, they seem almost as long as plumbing parts & tools that I have used.
I am curious to know if it is typical for the "Penal Connected" in the Adult Entertainment/Pleasure business to get their "Frontal Groin Appendage" size increased?

About 10 or so years ago,.I saw a documentary on Discovery about Penis Enlargement Surgery, which impressed me.
I cringed about the pain that appeared to be part of the recovery & physical therapy involved.
Like many men, I am a coward about pain involved with medical procedures, especially when it involves the "Family Jewels Area"(even with mine being ......less than impressive).
Part of the documentary showed a post op exercise that involved a small weight, connected to a chain, that fit over the penis. The patient was to put this weight on and let his "Dingle", dangle down, allowing the operated appendage to be stretched.

Is Penis Enhancement a regularly part of being in the Adult Entertainment/Satisfaction Business?
Have the means of "Penal Modification", improved?

Jon
they are "Stars" for a reason.
im my experience of ts, cock size has nothing to do with anything. some of the most petite, cutest girls i have seen have the meanest thick cocks i ever seen.
but im also not in the industry, so would be interested to know if this sort of thing goes on there.