Thread: Immigration law
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rsantil is on a distinguished road

Hy I am new to this post but I love the fact that like minded individuals have a place to express themselves.
As a legal mexican imigrant I have seen first hand what the problems with the imigration laws are and I would say that they do need to be changed. Unlike the ilegal imigrants I do not get any help from the government if i need something. My family has gone through the residency process to get our green cards for the past 15 years and we still have no answere. We have been legal from day one. through the process my sister had to go to college but she had to change her visa so she could get accepted because of this she will not recive her green card. We have tried to see how we can get her paperwork started but the lawyers tell us that it is almout imposible for her to get her greencard. So for doing everything the right way we get screwd but the people that are here ilegaly can get help to fix their papers.
Also in the last few years the crime rate in Mexico has increased but that is because the government has finally decided to fight the cartels so they are using the cartels are fighting to keep the business going. In Mexico it is ilegal for the people to have any type of guns so the cartels are geting the guns from the US and in most cases the equipment that the cartels have surpases the militarey equipment. I am not against having guns in the US but I would like to see a change on how easy it is to get a gun.