View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollon View Post
hello joann..we only live once...I`m single and gonna find out things in Patong this winter..if you have deep dreaming of lboys, think!! and do what you have to do..living with a woman mabe you never will find out youre hottest dreams..

by the way..I was a transvetite from I was a little boy to 1997..the reason I quit was that I get fat and never since tutch a lingerie or something..but I have dreams and now I gonna visit patong and who knows what..
why don't you just lose the weight and become a 24/7 shemale? transvestites, to my recollection are men who cross dress, wear makeup and grow their hair long, whereas if you were a shemale you would have breasts, long hair, femme voice, and en femme name, you would wear women's clothes all the time instead of men's clothes that you wear now etc.

i dunno it just seems that if you love something and it feels right to do something then you shouldn't give up on it so easily