View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The leader of the kidnappers pushes me through a door in the hallway and then through another door. I realize that we are in her bedroom. It’s lavishly furnished in comparison to the rest of the house. As the door shuts behind us all outside sound is blocked. The boss lady gets in front of me and I detect a subtle change in her demeanour towards me. She hasn’t done anything yet, but I do sense that she is attracted to me. So what does this mean I wonder?

I had no idea what was happening to Shawn, but much later she was able to tell me.

Shawn had just started to wash herself when she felt a presence behind her. She immediately straightened up and glanced over her shoulder to see that tattooed guy was stepping into the shower. “I can’t wait any longer, girly,” he said. “That cute, little bum is just too delectable. I’m going to sample the goods now.”