Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Just You and Me

There has been some interest in my doing more with the "Stephanie" stories so I have been using my Wordpress blog to try out ideas. Parts of the following excerpt from "Just You and Me" landed me in hot water with their censors and now my blog is marked as "mature."

Hope some of you on here enjoy it. Especially my friend Boner who really liked the first story. By the way, "Andy and Stephanie" are both 18...

…The night before the game the school has a big celebration for the team and we share a dance to Depeche Mode’s “It’s No Good.” The title is somewhat misleading. The lyrics reflect how we feel about each other, especially the line “It’s understood.” I love you Stephanie and somehow I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a very special night for us.

After the dance, we take off in the Chevelle. Stopping at a friend’s you change into a hot pink cropped t-shirt, a very short jean mini-skirt, lots of makeup, and 6” heels. Climbing in on the passenger’s side, you crawl very slowly across the front seat like a very sexy and beautiful cat. Sitting on my lap you kiss me aggressively, practically shoving your tongue down my throat. In a very sexy voice you tell me that you want to be my “slut” for tonight. Then, giggling, you kick off your heels and rub my crotch with your foot. Your long blonde hair is deliberately “messy” as if you just got out of bed. God, you are so sexy. We stop at a “Dog-n-Suds” drive-in and “Semi-Charmed Life” comes on the radio. You absolutely love this song and start singing along to it. Even after I tell you “it’s really about doing meth” you say “I don’t care, I love it. I want it to be our song!” You slide over and sit next to me just like you did five years ago when we went for a ride around the neighborhood. You lean your head against me and put your feet up on the dashboard giving me a great view of your incredibly long and sexy legs. We head way out into the country so we can be alone and before we have even had a chance to pull over you have your head buried in my lap. Somehow I manage to at least get the car parked safely. You lie back against the passenger door with your t-shirt pulled up and your legs apart. Looking right at me you say “Andy, there is something very special about tonight. I don’t know exactly what it is. Maybe it’s the memories I have of when we first met and that first time being with you in this car. Maybe it’s the excitement surrounding the game tomorrow. I just know that I am crazy in love with you. I want to fuck you so bad I can’t stand it.” (Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about you…) You smile as you lie back on the bench seat with your legs up. Going down on you, I suck your beautiful 7" cock bringing you ever so close to the edge. You just moan and say "Oh God, Andy that feels so good." Then, "I want you to fuck me baby, I need to feel you inside me." As I enter you, I pin your arms over your head by your wrists as you struggle—the only thing you say is “Shit, Andy, I can’t even move. God you’re so strong…” "I'm not hurting you am I Steph?" "Fuck no, it's awesome!” Giggling you say “Maybe I should just let you tie me up..." and then later “Ooooo baby... Ohhhhh... Christ, that feels so fucking good...” You giggle as you bite my lip. Then you wrap your powerful legs around me very tightly saying “OK dude, you’re all mine now…" You turn us over so that you are now on top. Very softly you tell me "Just relax baby, I've got this..." We are both in peak physical condition and you ride me very hard. When we cum it's fucking incredible.

Afterwards we lie there on the front seat, you still on top of me, totally exhausted. You kiss me and say, “Omigod, that was so awesome baby!” We joke about how we might have to “spend the night there.” I say “I just hope the cops don’t show up.” Eventually I recover enough to drive you home. You call your mom on your cell phone to tell her you’re OK, that we just lost track of the time. Sitting next to me all the way back to your parent’s house, you lay your head on my shoulder and hold onto my arm very tightly. You don’t say anything but I can tell how happy you are. Looking at you I think back to when we first met and I knew you as "Stephen," the time you held my hand when we went to the mall, the rides on my dirtbike, the first time we kissed (you later told me that was the first time you had ever been kissed...), the night you told me you wanted to be known as "Stephanie,” and the time I told my mom I thought I was falling in love with you. I asked her how I would know. Her answer was "Andy, I think you do know." She was right. I do know. I love you so much Stephanie that I would give my life for you. There has never been anyone else and there never will be…

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 02-02-2016 at 06:20 PM.