Thread: pics of you?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

This issue is very complicated. Many Europeans feel annoyed because the Americans think they are the "standard-bearers" of freedom, democracy and civil rights in the world. This fact, from our point of view, is a sort of embezzlement. You see; i live in Florence, the city in wich, in the year 1786, Pietro Leopoldo di Lorena abolished the Death Sentence. When i think that in the USA the Death Sentence is still a sad reality, i find very hard to understand the american attitude. The same thing can be said for the second world war. Apart the issue of the political and economic interests of the USA in the war, the american contribution was very important. But the contribution of England and, above all, of the Soviet Union ( 20 millions of Russians dead fighting against Hitler !!), was really huge.
We admire the USA very much and feel very attracted by their fascinating culture based on freedom and individualism. Nevertheless, we have the feeling the Americans take the credit for everything is happened in the modern history ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-07-2007 at 07:49 AM.