View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The feeling is amazing. I slid my cock all the way into Princess Shawn in one quick thrust. Now I’m balls deep in her. I’ve never felt anyone that is so warm and tight. She grips me tightly and I intend to really enjoy this moment so I hold myself deep in her.

I look at Alice and see her thrusting rhythmically in and out of Red. I can’t believe he took all of Alice’s cock. Not only did he take it, but judging by the moans and groans coming from him he’s enjoying it. I can see that he’s also enjoying Jane who has buried her cock in his mouth. I’m going to have to reward Red for taking care of two ladies at once.

I turn my attention back to Princess. Her moans and whimpers tell me that she loves the feeling of my cock. She’s pushing her firm, little bottom back at me. She wants me to fuck her and I definitely want to give her what she wants.

I start to slowly stroke in and out of Shawn. The guests gathered around the stage had been cheering and now they’re louder. The enthusiasm of the audience spurs me on. I stroke in and out our hostess faster and harder. I can hear her moans of pleasure. She squeezes her muscles down on my cock. An involountary moan of pleasure escapes my lips. Princess Shawn is by far the most enjoyable woman I’ve ever had.

I reach around her hips and underneath her with my right arm. I quickly find her ladycock. Incredibly she is rock hard again. I grip her cock and start stroking up and down on it. I can see that I’m going to have to reward her. Perhaps I’ll let her fuck Red. Or maybe I’ll let her fuck me. The last thought causes a tingling in my cock.

I glance out at the crowd. Although they are cheering most of them are only watching the action on the stage. I’ve got to influence the dynamic and get them to participate with each other. There’s a couple near the stage. I look directly at them as I give Princess a few hard thrusts. The couple get the idea. They move up onto the stage and start stripping each other. Others in the immediate area take the hint. Clothes are soon flying in all directions. Both men and women are dropping to their knees to orally take care of the closest person.

With the party rapidly heating up I turn my attention back to Shawn. She’s being a good sub and I’m going to give her a good fucking.