View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It’s almost unbelievable. I’m sharing a stage with a totally naked, gorgeous woman. I’m more aroused than I have ever been before. I can hardly wait to taste her.

Then I hear Princess Shawn suggest that I strip naked too. I don’t need a second invitation. In a flash I have removed my tshirt and thrown it to the far side of the stage. I sent my flip-flops flying in the same direction. It took me only another few seconds and my pants followed the previous items. I hadn’t expected to be out long this evening so that was all the clothing I was wearing.

I am now completely naked on a stage with a beautiful woman while several dozen strangers are looking on and cheering. Now that I’ve exposed my body to all these people I’m suddenly glad that my friend, Andy, had gotten me into weightlifting. I’m not exceedingly big and bulky, but I do have bulging arm muscles, six-pack abs, a small, flat waist, and muscular legs.

My cock is so hard that it is standing straight up with the head of it bouncing against my stomach. Princess Shawn has suggested that I lead her to edge of the stage. I got a sudden inspiration. Instead of taking Shawn’s hand to lead her I reach down and take her girl-cock in my hand.

I feel the warmth from Princess Shawn’s ladystick. It excites me even more. My own cock is almost vibrating. At the edge of the stage I drop down to my knees. I look out at the crowd. Their eager faces are pressed forward. They’re anticipating my next action just as much as I am.

I lift Princess Shawn’s treasure to my lips. I touch the tip of it with my tongue, tasting the slippery pre-cum. It’s heavenly. Shawn is waiting for my next move. Her girl-cock is twitching. I don’t make her wait. My tongue flicks out again and licks across the head of her cock. It velvety smoothness feels wonderful under my tongue.

I run the tip of my tongue down the underside of her shaft to the base and then back to the tip. Once more I kiss the head of her ladycock. I take the head of it between my lips and suck gently. Princess Shawn is now rock hard.

I take in more of the shaft, pause, and then take it all the way into my mouth. I back off until it’s almost all out then I take her all the way in again. I run my right hand up the outside of Shawn’s left leg following it all the way to her firm, shapely bottom. I trace her thigh around the front of her and in between her legs. I find her bottom cheeks and slide one finger inside until the tip comes up against her rosebud.

I start sucking faster on Shawn’s cock as I manipulate her puckered entrance. I slow down and then speed up. I suck harder and then more gently. I can hear the crowd cheering us on. It encourages me to put on even more of a show.

I alternate between sucking Shawn’s treasure hard and fast and then slow and gentle. I sense rather than hear Shawn’s breathing become heavier. I know she is approaching an orgasm, but I’m not yet ready to let her have one. I slow down almost to a stop. I raise my eyes to look up at my beautiful princess. Her chest is heaving. I know she wants the sweet release of an orgasm, but I’m going to draw it out longer.

I suddenly release Princess Shawn from my mouth and look out at the audience. “Shall I continue?” I call out to the enthusiastic onlookers.