View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the guests around the stage are now calling for Princess Shawn to start her striptease. I joined in with their shouts of encouragement.

The next thing I know Andy is beside me. His attention is firmly fixed on the stage, but he leaned over towards and spoke loudly. I couldn't quite make out what he said except for the word 'Fran.' I just shrugged my shoulders and turned back towards the stage.

My interest in our beautiful hostess has gotten me visibly aroused. As I watch our hostess a tall, beautiful woman with long, dark hair moves in beside me. I'm now torn between paying attention to our hostess and my quickly growing interest in the woman beside me.