View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
I don't know how new this is, but I haven't seen it before.
Alot of free shemale photo websites have categories, but all of the sudden, at least one site ( www.247shemales.com ) has nice, high quality thumnails, great models and categories like:
Glasses, Bluejeans, Kissing, Sport, Redhead, Boots, Pantyhose, Lingerie, High Heels and Crossdresser. There is also a "Skirt" category, which is similar to our "Dressed Shemales" thread.
These are not the usual categories and to see so many together makes me think: Is this forum having an impact or is someone here involved with the new websites?

Whatever the case, I like it!! My kind of categories and great content.

The site you mention has been around for a long time, but it is possible that some of the categories are new. And for those of us who like these kinds of pictures, having those categories is a great benefit.