View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
i dont this this is a very healthy thread. If people are constantly asking the ques does liking a ts woman make me gay then obviously it is a very important issue for many people. because you have come to terms with your own attitute to the issue does not mean others are at the same level of understanding that you are at. maybe allowing people to express there opions on this matter and not make trivial or snide comments about there queries will help them grow and understand the issue for themselves.

and for the record, the first few ts i was with i actually asked them that question, and also, the only whisky that is gay is white bacardi.
I suggest that if you don't like the thread, just stay out of it. There's an never-ending, inane thread for the serious question. You're more than welcome there. This thread here is for mocking the absurdity of the worry, not mocking the worriers. Anyone who can't see it should probably stay clear.

Thanks to Anna for beating me to the punch and pointing out that rum is not whisky.

Speaking of which, does like rum punch make you gay?

Last edited by smc; 06-04-2011 at 06:56 AM.