Thread: Songs about TGs
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
there's a song I heard for the first time as a wee lad. I didn't understand it then but it's all too obvious now. It's in Spanish though, of the Salsa genre. More specifically it's old salsa from the 80s when salsa was still good and not the throwaway swill it is nowadays; it's what my people call "salsa gorda," literally "thick salsa." Yes, rather like the stuff you eat. The difference between salsa gorda and contemporary salsa is like wine and vinegar. It's Willie Colon's "El Gran Varon" or "The Great Man," "The Big Man." It's about a transvestite. It's the entire life story of a transvestite and it ends in, well, a rather predictable manner. Not predictable in a bad way, rather that...well, find a translation and you'll see. Somehow my father never batted an eye when the song came on and I was in the car.
Yes, I know that song. I hadn't thought of it. I'm going to listen to it when I get home, and pull out some other Willie Colon, too, to put a smile on my face.