View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Ah, Yes, T-Girls.......

I have only had sex with three T-Girls but each was an unforgettable experience. The first was when I was eighteen. Her name was Raven. She was tall and, at thirty-nine years of age, was a MILF Goddess. I remember blowing her 128 times in a single night. I'm certain of the number because, though my jaw was totally numb after number 127, I remember her pleading with me not to stop on an odd number. The second was some ten years later. I don't recall her name but I can tell you she had the biggest cock I've ever seen. She fucked me at least 20 times, bareback, no less. I was so full of her cream that, after she shoved that baseball bat ALL the way up my ass -the one signed by the 1941 Yankees - I was shitting ink for a week. The third was just last Summer. Her name was Shaft. I met her at a Fourth of July picnic and we hit it off instantly. We did a buck-naked 69, to the tune of Stars and Stripes Forever, right in front of the bandstand. We had a mind blowing mutual orgasm that ended just as the last note was struck. We got a standing ovation and the crowd demanded that we do an encore. However, being too shy and demure she suggested that we hightail it out of there, buy a large assortment of fireworks and check into a hotel. This we did. You would be surprised at the aphrodisiacal powers of strategically placed Roman candles.