View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Forkboy will become famous soon enoughForkboy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
Most interesting. I do not see the "cock" tab on this screenshot though Is there a standard library for cocks?
Yeah there is a library for the cock model, but it's no standard. You have to buy this little extra for a little extra money (there are some internet sites like 'renderotica dot com' etc).

For those who are interested in 3D Software and maybe some want to give it a try by themselves, the people on 'Daz3D dom com' offer a complete free version of their 'Daz Studio' Software (which is very similar to Poser)

and because 3D art is in general discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
personally i'm not a fan of the 3D model art. they are too oversimplified. not enough detail. to me, they just look like soul-less dolls. to each their own i suppose
It's, indeed, a serious issue to get human models become to life (not only for me, the hobbyist who I am, but also for the pros (remember the 'Final Fantasy' movie)) 'They' (the 3D human models) can be stubborn as a mule at times .
But it's getting better and better, i.e. the models get more and more detailed and have more and more possibilities to pose them.
By the way, there are already even renderings where you cannot say whether they are rendered or have taken as photograph in terms of their realism. But these are done with more elaborate and expensive software than Poser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsapple View Post
Forkboy - "Strictly speaking: not drawing, but rendering. I use a software which is called Poser."

Yeah I knew it was rendered by some sort of solid modeling software ... it still takes some work and creativity, even if you didn't draw every line of it. It's not entirely a push button process ... those hand sketched and colored pix are still welcome ...
Well put. I absolutely agree.

Last edited by Forkboy; 06-22-2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: grammar