View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy23 View Post
my name is Billys and i am 29 years old.
i have a thing for shemales and i would love to meet one
if anyone interested on that please reply to me
I am way older than you but just keep in mind that when you meet a trans woman most do not want to be called shemales. Don't even bring it up and if you really want to know then just ask her if she is a trans woman. And then it is a really good idea to reassure her that she is a beautiful woman none the less.

If I was younger then OMG yes. But I am way older but maybe my advice is sort of sound. I mean you go to a club that is frequented by trans women then she more than likely is a trans woman and just flirt and romance her. Pre or post op, HRT or not. Just treat her like a woman.

Just remember that we can rock your world and sometimes way more than a cis woman can. I am femme with boobs and a small penis but I know what feels good so oral with me is like getting a BJ and Jacking at the same time because my tounge works too. I can't speak for everyone but I would taste your love and swallow your love. Plus I clean really well before sex so I can feel comfortable taking it back in my mouth after anal. I am not a pron star but keep it extremely clean all clean on the bottom and pubic area.